Thursday, March 7, 2019

Didn't Work Before

Won't work this time, either. I'm talking about that infamous "assault weapons ban" that was in force for a while, that didn't stop a single "assault weapon" (whatever THAT is) from being sold on the black market. And to risk repeating myself, I'll say, "It won't do it this time, either." And bump stocks: banning them will spark a new industry making them FOR the black market, and their numbers will INCREASE, rather than decrease. They're too easy to make. That's how it is. You can't ban human nature. Criminals, and others who want to shoot people will find a way. They always have, and always will. Like "the poor," such people will always be with us, whether we like it, or not. Some ass will probably "take me to task" for mentioning "the poor" always being with us, but I don't care. I figure if some blockhead doesn't give me a hard time, I'm not doing my job. In any case, they're now saying that, to say "criminals don't obey laws" is "hate speech," which loudly announces their stupidity. So why should I care? To quote the "Prickly City" comic strip (something I don't often do), "I like it when stupid people express themselves, It helps me identify them," (LA Times)

No comments: