Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Reason to Use Goya

If there’s a good reason for every person of intelligence to use Goya’s products, it is this: the liberals will hate you for it. Frankly, I have never heard of Goya’s products before, but I have now, and I will be searching them out to buy them. And I recommend every intelligent person in the universe do so also. The left would like nothing better than to arrest, and convict Goya’s CEO of a crime for praising President Trump. Which is a terminally stupid response, and has no place in politics. Someone’s personal opinion is sacrosanct, and should not be a reason for a boycott. That’s what the First Amendment is all about. The left is free to grouse about him praising Trump, but nothing more. I have an opinion. They have an opinion. Both opinions are “allowed.” I have no more right to call for a boycott of anybody because I don’t like their politics than does anybody else. And it’s about time the left finds that out. Then they won’t keep making themselves look as stupid as they are by demanding Trump supporters be “reported,” as if supporting Trump were some sort of crime. If it is, I’m guilty. Do you hear me left, I’m GUILTY of supporting Trump! So do your damndest. (American Thinker)

No comments: