Thursday, July 2, 2020

"It's Racism Somehow"

According to the left, everything anybody (except them, of course) says will be judged as racism. That’s because they’ve been so successful in eliminating criticism by using the unsupported accusation of racism on ANYBODY who opposes their fool policies. They’ve accused President Trump of racism many times, without coming up with anything to PROVE racism on his part. Me too. I can’t count the number of ties I’ve been accused of racism because I say the truth, no matter what color the person being criticized are, or what race they are, what nationality, or what sex. If they’re bad, I say it. I judge each person as an INDIVIDUAL. If he/she is bad, I say so. If not, I say that, too. The reason why it works for them is that it is hard to prove a negative. If the accused even tries, they say, “If you have to say it, you’re guilty.” They tried accusations of sexual impropriety, but that only goes so far, and mostly only works on men for the most part. There can’t be that many men who can’t keep their zippers up. But they want us to believe than sexual impropriety is rampant, and no proof is required. If a woman makes an accusation, they won’t even let the man know WHO is accusing them--“to protect her sensitivity, don’tcha know.” They just ruin his life and leave him by the wayside. They just don’t care. (American Thinker)

No comments: