Monday, May 25, 2020

Yahoo Censored Me

They have taken down my main web site in a very sneaky way. They refused my debit card, which I use every day without a problem. I tried and tried t pay the yearly fee to host my web site. I tried seven times, and each time they told me “there was a problem” with my debit card, but would not tell me what it was, giving me no opportunity to fix whatever problem there was. They sent me many messages telling me it was overdue, from “no reply” addresses, making it impossible for me to fix any problem that might have come up. I did reach them by phone once and they told me to go to their web site and “follow directions.” I did, with the same result. I don’t know if it was a conscious effort to censor me, but I have my suspicions. It does have that effect. My main web site has been taken down, and I haven’t been able to do anything about it. If Yahoo will just tell me what the “problem” is, I will fix it. In any case, I have a new persona; web site at

No comments: