Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Bloomberg Is Right

I never thought I’d ever be defending former NY Mayor Bloomberg, but when you’re right, you’re right. They called him a racist when he said that most gun crime is committed by minorities. He might be a racist, but not for this opinion. That’s not just his opinion, it is fact. And it is NOT racist to recognize fact, no matter how much the anti-gun fools think it is. What we’re talking about here is the number of “gun crimes” that occur in “minority areas.” And the number IS higher than that happening in non-minority areas. What’s the reason for that? Many reasons, actually, chief among them is that is where most “street gangs” operate, and they regularly shoot each other and others as they go about selling drugs and committing other rimes. That they use guns in their efforts to victimize people is a well-known fact, and you can’t change that by denying it, or calling somebody who recognizes it a racist. They’ll probably call me a racist for this item, but that doesn’t worry me. I’ve been called a racist before, because I don’t let race get in the way of reporting truth. I am NOT saying ALL minorities commit gun crime. I AM recognizing the truth of the fact that a high degree of gun crime occurs IN “minority areas.” I don’t agree with much of Bloomberg’s policies, but in this case, he is right, even if some fools call him a racist for pointing it out. (NCFR)

No comments: