Saturday, March 12, 2016

It's Getting Pretty Bad

It's really getting pretty bad out there. The FBI has “ordered” schools to REPORT any students who express anti-government views, like that's illegal. We're getting closer and closer to an “authoritarian” (dictatorship) government. Next thing, they'll start ordering employers to similarly “report” their employees who express anti-government views. I wonder what they plan to do with this information? Put the kids in JAIL, or force them to go to “re-education camps” so they can teach them how to “think properly?” That's something we used to criticize Russia for doing. They used KIDS to “spy” on their parents and report any anti-government views they might express. I'm just glad I'm old enough I won't have to live through much more of this crap. I just hate it that my kids WILL. (Info Wars)

No comments: