Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Government Watch Lists

Many people think there's little possibility their name is on a “government watch list,” and they'd be wrong. It takes little to get your name on such a list. All you have to do is disagree with something Obama wants, and say so where somebody can hear you, and you can be placed on such a list. I'm probably on many such lists, because I say what's true, and to hell with what Obama or his thugs may think. For one thing, I usually pay with cash. When money comes in to my bank, I immediately take it out, and always pay with cash whenever I can. Comcast spoiled any possibility of my paying their bill by debit card by double-billing my card a few months ago.

When I had my card provider get the money back, they marked it “stolen,” canceled my card, and put a bar on Comcast debiting my new card in the future. Yeah, I know. It's a bureaucracy. What can I say. They have “rules” that do not consider real life, and nobody wants to change them. If you vote a third party or even fly an American Flag, that's enough. If you take pictures or videos of ANYTHING, or have a garden, that'll do it. It must be nice to be able to smear people by putting them on such lists, if they simply disagree with you, or just do things you don't like, like home schooling their children to keep them out of your clutches in the public school (conditioning) system. My publishing a truth blog that regularly exposes things they don't want you to know is enough, by itself. (The Daily Sheeple)

No comments: