Monday, March 7, 2016

Doctors Snooping?

They made a law letting (letting?) doctors question their patients about gun ownership, and then tell the feds, and anybody else that wanted to know about it. But that law was judged to be unconstitutional by one court, then upheld by another. In a surprising move, a three-judge panel of the 11th Circuit Court decided to hear the case. Frankly, it's not surprising to INTELLIGENT people. Doctors have NO BUSINESS injecting themselves into the “gun fray,” and especially not in breaching doctor/patient confidentiality in giving that information to others, no matter what silly laws liberals have passed. Frankly, if my doctor asked me about gun ownership, I'd answer him, all right. I'd tell him it was none of his damned business and if he threatened to stop seeing me, I'd find another doctor. Immediately. But I don't think that would happen. I know my doctor, and he would not be taken in by that foolishness. (Gun Watch)

No comments: