Thursday, November 1, 2007

Nobel Laureate Refuses Prize

It's so much of a travesty for AlGore to get the Nobel Peace Prize for his "global warming scam," that even one of the scientists who was a co-receiver has refused his share."I've had a lot of fun recently with my tiny (and unofficial) slice of the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize awarded to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). But, though I was one of thousands of IPCC participants, I don't think I will add "0.0001 Nobel Laureate" to my resume. The other half of the prize was awarded to former Vice President Al Gore, whose carbon footprint would stomp my neighborhood flat. But that's another story. Large icebergs in the Weddell Sea, Antarctica. Winter sea ice around the continent set a record maximum last month. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change member John R. Christy. In an op-ed in today's Wall Street Journal, Christy tells the world that not only does he believe it's unproven that humans cause global warming, he's refusing his "share" of the Nobel Peace Prize that he was awarded because it was based on a misunderstanding of science." [Emphasis mine. -RT] Global Warming is NOT "settled science," as AlGore would have you believe. It is a HOAX, designed to separate you from your money and give more power to the government. (Matthew Sheffield/News Busters, 11/1/07)

No comments: