Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Communist China to Ban the Bible

Surprise, surprise! That's what you get when you allow a renegade state such as Communist China to host an international event that is supposed to be "non-political." You get politics up the ying-yang. Personally, I wouldn't go to Communist China on a bet. I don't allow ANY government to "shut me up" and you can get killed for that there. Especially if you have an organ they need in your body. They'd be following me around and I'd get arrested before I could get out of the country and probably spend the next ten years in one of their pokeys if they don't want my kidney or spleen. Oh, by the way; they're also banning video cameras, which are a staple of such events, especially for the families of participants (and CUPS, ferGawdsakes!). They'll probably trump up some drug charges against any non-Chinese who beat out Chinese participants, as France did when an American won their "Tour De France" 7 times in a row after beating cancer. "According to the Italian daily La Gazzetta dello Sport, organizers have cited 'security reasons' and have prohibited athletes from bearing any kind of religious symbol at Olympic facilities." Boy, that's gonna get them in BIG TROUBLE with Muslims. Representatives of that "religion of peace" are going to want to KILL somebody. (CNA, 11/2/07)

No comments: