Sunday, November 4, 2007

Harry Reid's Phone Log

I don't know how real this is, but it is hilarious. It is a blog entry on a blog called "I Call BS" that purports to be a transcript of a clandestine recording of his secretary's answering of phone calls the morning Rush Limbaugh offered to sell Reid's stupid letter to Rush's syndicator trying to get him fired for specious reasons and match the donations for a charity. It sounds real enough, although it also sounds like one of Rush's own hilarious parodies. (I Call BS,)

4 comments:

Karridine said...

BC,
Thanks for the Attaboy! I saw that idiocy unraveling and recorded that take.

It seems that lying and waffling and spinning are something that Left-Leaning Liberals leap to do...

So if you... no, WHEN you have an idea for a 90-120 second skit, which skewers dumbth (Left OR Right) email me your idea and I'll see if I can run with it, record it, post it and send YOU a copy!

Karridine
/we'll share the massive earnings 50-50...

Ray Thomas said...

This is not my original idea. It was sent to me by e-mail and I thought it was too good to pass by. Your second paragraph needs no comment. Lying is what liberals DO. They have to. To tell the truth is to be a conservative or an individualist, and they'd rather die. I'm not likely to have an idea for a funny skit, but if I ever do, I'll let you know.

Karridine said...

Sir, I returned and read your comeback.

I'll stop in occasionally to add comments to your worthy site!

(and I'll look forward to the day you get the seed-germ of a skit idea for a blogcast/audio show!)

Karridine
/If you're a vet, THANK YOU for your service.

Ray Thomas said...

Karridine:

I am, and thank YOU.

As to "skits," I doubt if I';ll ever come up with one unless it hits me like a thunderbolt. I have much more on my mind. But thanks, anyway.

RAY THOMA$