Wednesday, January 8, 2020

"Just Lie About Him"

That seems to be the rule for the so-called “mainstream media” these days when trying to find something negative to “report” about President Trump. One oh, so obvious attempt was made by MSNBC anchor Nichole Wallace, who said Trump “talked about exterminating Latinos.” USA Today columnist Raul Reyes says “Trump has declared open season on Latinos.” Both of which are outright LIES. And the liberal media talks incessantly about Trump’s “violent rhetoric,” when there is none. Although there is a lot of it on the Dumocrat side, which the liberal media ignores. They can’t find any bad quotes, so they just make them up, and insist they are true quotes in the face of sure evidence they are false. This is the quality of the news media these days, with one or two differences. I stopped reading newspapers some time ago, and I take what I see on the Internet with a large “grain of salt.” Same with cable and broadcast news. I believe NOTHING they tell me until I have researched it from sources I trust. (Legal Insurrection)

No comments: