Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Why Do You Do It?

Often people ask me why I publish my blogs that oppose everything liberals do? The answer is simple. The things liberals do are DESIGNED to take away our rights and spend all our money (and then some). Then they ask where I get my material. That answer is simple, too. I PAY ATTENTION to things they ignore and seeing the idiocy of what liberals do to keep us under their thumb is so EASY. I just keep track of what’s going on in the news. The REAL news; not that which the liberals control. Yes, Fox is one of my major sources—but not the only one. I keep track of what’s happening on MANY of the “alternative news sites,” all the time. I catch the things the liberal media doesn’t want you to know, and tell you about it. I could know what’s happening simply by watching the LIBERAL news sources and by KNOWING just the opposite is true. Except for what they just ignore. It’s like I can know what’s happening by listening to Obama’s speeches and knowing he’s lying every time he opens his mouth. Like his lies that “If you like your doctor or insurance company you can keep them,” or “Health insurance prices will go DOWN because of Obamacare.” If you PAY ATTENTION to politics as I do, you can stay up on what’s REALLY happening. That’s why I wrote “Pay ATTENTION to Politics,” available on Amazon. (Just common sense)

No comments: