Thursday, September 25, 2014

AG Holder to Quit:

I didn’t believe it, at first. I thought Holder would cling to this powerful job for as long as Obama is in office. He's one of the rats leaving a sinking ship. He wants an even more powerful job, according to Rush Limbaugh. He wants to get the next Supreme Court nomination, and felt it would be better to go for it as a private lawyer, rather than as the AG (I figured Obama promised it). If that happens, we’re REALLY in trouble because a man who would not prosecute a case of voter intimidation because the intimidators were “his people” could really make trouble as a Supreme Court Justice. Anybody with the complete LACK of scruples he has displayed who has a “lifetime appointment” in a place where it would be almost impossible to dislodge him worries the hell out of me, and should worry you, too. I guess he’s getting ready for the time when Obama won’t be in power and able to protect him from his criminal acts. (The Blaze)

No comments: