Monday, September 15, 2014

Liberals Jumping Up and Down

Because Rush Limbaugh’s two books for children, which set the record straight about U. S. history, are top sellers. The New York Times hates it, but both books have been on their best-seller list for a long time. CHILDREN (they youngest I heard call was 10) are calling his show to tell him how valuable they think these books are. TEACHERS are using them as TEXTBOOKS in class! Mothers are calling to praise it to the skies. And liberals are very angry because it works to reverse their attempts to LIE to America about their own history. I noticed the other day that most college students (who were about 5 when 9/11 happened) had no idea what 9/11 was! It isn’t taught about in schools. They SAY they don’t want to frighten the children, but I know the real reason. They just don’t want them to KNOW about it. We’ve needed books like this for a long time, and I hope Obama doesn’t find an excuse to ban it. By the way: I don't get a DIME out of the sales of these books. I just think it's about time somebody published one or two like them. (Rush Limbaugh)

No comments: