Friday, November 20, 2020

"Unity" Means Capitulation

After almost four years of working hard to divide this country, the Dumbocrats are now calling for “unity.” But AOC just recently revealed their basic aim, to completely shut Republicans up. She’s working hard to win Georgia so” we won’t have to negotiate with Republicans.” Surrender, in other words. That means blocking Republicans from ALL discussions, on all things. We will have become essentially a “one-party country, since this would render the GOP useless and ineffective. And you know what a one-party country means. Some Dumbocrat will become an all powerful DICTATOR. And your rights will be GONE. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want that, at any cost, and I know there are many who agree with me. Some of those will be ready to “Take up arms” against such a thing, and we will have our second revolution in America. Mind you, you feds spying on me, I’m not advocating a revolution, I’m just recognizing reality. People used to freedom jealously guard it, and some will. That’s a fact, and when it comes, we’re done. (Just common sense)

No comments: