Tuesday, May 28, 2019

The New Communists

At least, according to the Trump haters out there. One of the questions being asked of everybody in politics is, “Are you now, or have you ever been a card-carrying conservative?” They’re trying hard to make being a conservative into something nasty. So if you disagree with The Dumocrats, in any way, you should be imprisoned for life, according to Dumocrats. I wouldn’t be surprised if soon they will be introducing legislation to MAKE being a conservative a crime, as they have tried to make not believing in that “global warming/climate change” swindle. They have already succeeded in making ANY criticism of any Muslim, anywhere into something bad, having coined that phony word, “Islamophobia.” This is how Dumocrats operate. They can’t answer any of our questions, so they concoct schemes to make it a crime to question them, in any way. I’m NOT a conservative. Now, before you accuse me of “running away” from the label, this: I am a “rational individualist,” and my views are very close to conservatism. But I can’t CLAIM to be a conservative because I don’t agree with every element of conservatism. (Legal Insurrection)

No comments: