Monday, May 13, 2019

Antisemitic Muslims in Congress

Reps. Omar and Tlaib are Muslims. Muslims ARE antisemitic. It’s a tenet of their “religion.” Jews are persecuted in countries that Muslims control. In some, Jews are “rounded up and murdered,” like they were in Nazi Germany during the Second World War. I hate this, because I have nothing against Jews, and nothing against Muslims either, as long as they leave me alone. I judge people by their individual actions, not by what or who they are. But she has a right to say whatever she wishes without being punished by the government. Even so, she is now in a position where she can do things to persecute Jews, just because she has been taught to hate them by her very religion.

So she should be very careful. She’s in a country where people are treated equally, and not discriminated against because of their color, religion, or anything else. Yes, some Americans are, themselves, bigots. But bigotry is not supported by the government, as it is in Muslim-controlled countries. In some of them, Jews, blacks, and gays can be thrown off roofs by the cops for BEING what they are. If I lived in a Muslim-controlled country, I could soon expect a pounding on my door by the cops, who would imprison me, and maybe MURDER me for saying what I say, here. (Legal Insurrection)

No comments: