Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Lesson From Pearl Harbor

I was alive when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor by surprise WHILE pretending to negotiate with the United States. I wrote and produced a pamplet about it, which was my very first entry into the "truth field," back in the sixties. N. Korea isn't even PRETENDING to negotiate, while our Sec. of state tries and tries to get them to the negotiating table. The question in my experienced mind is this: Will N. Korea drop a surprise nuclear bomb on an American target, hoping to cripple us before we know it? Or will we drop one down his chimney before he can do it to make sure he can't? Kim is so overconfident I wouldn't be surprised if he does it. I hope our politicians aren't surprised, as well, and act in time. Liberals will criticize, but who cares what the liberals say? They've been on the wrong side of every issue for as long as I can remember (and that's a long time). During the revolutionary war we called them "Tories." They wanted to stay under the thumb of the King. Today they call themselves "progressives," even though there's nothing "progressive" about them. (The American Spectator)

No comments: