Monday, May 19, 2008

Pro-Terrorist Web Site Attacks Fox

First, they put words in their mouths, then they "insult" them by calling them "unbelievers." That would not be an insult to me because I most definitely don't believe the same way they do. I think they're stupid to believe that "74 virgins" crap. "So in reality, you are calling my Prophet, Muhammad--peace be upon him--a terrorist," the blog post continues. "But of course, you guys won’t say that directly because you fear the wrath of the Muslims." I will say it directly because I don't fear the "wrath" of a fifteenth century bunch of jerks. Moreover, I'll mention his penchant for 9-year-old girls. And I'm old enough, even if you send some thugs to kill me, it won't make any difference. Not to me, anyway. Frankly, I'm getting pretty tired of the drivel these jerks are spewing. They know nothing, and they display it every time they open their mouths. (Fox News)

No comments: