Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Didn't Even Know Hillary Could Tap Dance

Rush Limbaugh played her answer to the question George Stephanopolous asked her about if she could find ONE economist who agreed with her proposal to eliminate gas taxes this summer while she said a lot of words without answering the question with the sound of tapdancing in the background. What caused George, who is (was) one of her "stalwarts" to ask a REAL question, I don't know. But he persisted, and she finally said, "I really don't put a lot of confidence in economists," which meant she thinks she knows more than economists about the economy. I don't think so. I think she just THINKS she knows more than ANYBODY about anything. She still didn't answer the question although her "offhand" answer to his second question revealed a lot about her even if it didn't answer the question. (ABC News)

No comments: