Friday, May 16, 2008

Just Waiting to Be Offended

Some people are just waiting to be offended by SOMETHING. Such is the case with the San Diego group calling for a boycott of Starbucks Coffee because they went back to an old logo. I don't know why they did, but I don't care. I have much more important thing to think about than a logo that is "indecent" only in the eyes of this "way-out" group. "Bare breasts and legs spread like a whore, " indeed! Click the link. Do you see anything like that? Yes, she is "bare-breasted," but they are adequately covered by her hair. "Legs spread?" WHAT legs? NO legs are shown! Gawd, I can't believe some people! I'm not a big Starbucks person. In fact, I've only been in one of their stores once--and that was "under protest." But such unfounded criticism is unwarranted. (Minneapolis Star-Tribune)

No comments: