Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Losing Respect for Judgment

It amazes me how ignorant otherwise intelligent people can be. It seems like way too many top politicians who ARE otherwise intelligent are "buying" liberal fantasies. McCain, for instance, has "bought" AlGore's global warming swindle, as has George Bush and the top executives in many large corporations (or are they just "giving lip service" to it to keep the liberal environmental jerks off their backs?). In any case, they're making changes in response to those same environmental crazies' policies and imaginary "problem-solving." I was "blown away" when Newt Gingrich was seen sitting on the same couch with the queen of the liberal idiots, Nancy Pelosi, pushing a "green lifestyle." I immediately canceled my subscription to his online newsletter because I completely lost confidence in his judgment. They say "McCain's Global-Warming Plan Upsets Conservatives." Wrong. It upsets ANYBODY who is smart enough to know AlGore's swindle is a scam of unprecedented size. Pelosi, I'm not surprised about. She's known to be ignorant. That's why she's the top Damnocrat in the House. It's the others that concern me. Like George Bush actually saying something stupid like, "We're addicted to oil." Anybody with ANY intelligence knows you can't be "addicted" to something you need to survive, such as food and drink. But I'm sure Bush believes what he said, which is what bothers me. How is it that top politicians, who hold, or wish to hold, the top office in the land, are not even as intelligent as I am. It disturbs me that such people can seriously be considered for president of this nation. (Human Events)

No comments: