Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Never Say "Die"

Teddy Kennedy has a brain tumor. My father died of a brain tumor back in 1981 when they didn't have Cat-Scans for early diagnosis. Maybe they found Teddy's in time, and we will have to suffer Teddy being in the Senate for a few years longer. People are "falling all over each other" to find something good to say about him, the most often coming up with something about him being "a fighter" or being "a formidable man." I'm not going to join that chorus. I'm only 6 years younger than he is, and my own time might come soon. But from my point of view, a "Kennedyless Senate" might be a good thing, if he lives or dies. I'm not going to be a hypocrite and "wish him a speedy recovery," although medicine today might give him a few more years as patriarch of the "Kennedy clan," whether or not he ever returns to the Senate. (Fox News)

No comments: