Friday, April 29, 2016

Boycotting Target Stores

Target Stores recently announced they would observe that STUPID liberal rule allowing MEN in women's restrooms, and even in their changing rooms, where they are sometimes completely naked. Certain liberals (such as Paypal and Bruce Springsteen) have told N. Carolina they would not do business there because they actually had the temerity to go against liberal thought and BAN men from women's restrooms and changing rooms, by law. Target Stores, also declared their stores “gun-free zones,” which, to me, makes me feel LESS SAFE there, since only HONEST people will obey their policies. Criminals will not. Which has been proven multiple times. Most lately, at Wal-Mart, which has a similar policy, and where two cops were shot and they KILLED the shooter IN a Wal-Mart store. I, for one, will violate their policy if I feel the need, and they can “stick it.” There have been several similar instances in Target Stores, as well. Some fool has started a campaign to boycott Target over the “bathroom controversy,” and I would sign it, if I though it would have ANY effect on Target's policies. But since I have yet to see ANY boycott EVER change a policy or a law, I will not. Further, as a man, I will NEVER go into a women's restroom of changing room. I'm not stupid. (Town Hall)

No comments: