Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Obama's Crimes

I was going to write an article with that title, listing all the obvious CRIMES Obama has committed, but I can’t. There isn’t enough paper to print it out. Not enough computer memory to contain it. The list is so long, it would take a book. Or several books. How a man like Obama gets away with so many obvious crimes, I don’t know. Except to note that way too many people who could do something about his crimes, do nothing. And neither does Congress. Maybe they’re complicit, I don’t know. But the fact that he can do it and NOBODY does anything about him is disturbing and disgusting, to me. Yes, he is the president. But he should not be. It’s way too late to impeach him, and I doubt if we could get enough votes in the Senate to convict him, anyway. He knows where too many bodies are buried. Hell, he probably buried a few, himself. Damn, I’m glad I won’t have to live in this world much longer with such people in it. (Just common sense)

No comments: