Monday, December 8, 2014

Cosby to "Waive" His Rights?

Not even, if he’s smart. And nobody has ever accused Cosby of being dumb. And refusal to do so has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. That’s what some of his accusers want him to do, and it would be MONUMENTAL STUPIDITY for him to do so, and therefore help his opponents. I don’t know if he’s guilty, or not. I suspect a plot by liberals to discredit him for his “right-wing” comments, made recently. Now one of the “usual suspects,” Gloria Allred, has “joined the chorus,” which, to me, is very suspicious. 26 women accusing him after more than THIRTY years seems to me to be “overkill” and just the sort of thing liberals are known for. The fact that at least one of the women has attempted to extort money from him earlier speaks to me, too.

They talk about “how to prove” the allegations. But with the way rape laws are written, to me the question is, “How do you DIS-prove them?” Another question for me is, “Why would a man in Cosby’s position HAVE to do this to get sex?” He’s a millionaire, and I’d bet MANY women would WILLINGLY be his sex partners. So why would he need to do this? It’s way too easy for women to accuse men of rape and ruin their reputations while extorting them out of large sums of money, guilty or not. I won’t “convict” Cosby on the basis of UNSUPPORTED “testimony” of women who have been silent for more than THIRTY YEARS. Nor will I say conclusively he DIDN’T rape these women. I just don’t know. (Huffington Post)

No comments: