Friday, December 19, 2014

Is Cosby Guilty?

I don’t know. I haven’t seen the “evidence” these women presented (if any), and I will make no determination until I do. In any case, several of them have “scruffy” pasts. Some have long “rap sheets,” Some of their "crimes" include attempted extortion of people with “deep pockets.” Cosby fits that bill. One woman is demanding Cosby “ante up” $100 million dollars and renounce his rights. He’d be a FOOL to do either, and Cosby is no fool. The sheer NUMBER of women complaining tells me one thing or another. Either the allegations are true, or this is a well-organized extortion attempt. It’s not too hard to find a number of women who just want to get in on a “bonanza” in thirty years on something in which the authorities don’t require very much in the way of proof, and the media requires NONE. I DO have a problem with Cosby’s response (or lack of it). I’d be denying it daily if it were me. But that doesn’t make him guilty—or NOT guilty. As in many cases like this, I will wait and see what comes up. (Daily Caller)

No comments: