Tuesday, April 19, 2011

We're Losing Ground

Congress is patting itself on the back for cutting the budget by $39 billion; meanwhile, the debt jumped by $54 billion while they did it. What is WRONG with these people? They think they’re doing such a great job because they’re “saving” billions of dollars, while nobody (but people who pay attention) say anything about the REAL figures. It's like a race driver congratulating himself for setting a fast lap while the leader gets smaller and smaller in his windshield. As fast as this government is spending our money, it’ll take a lot more than a $39 billion cut to make a dent in the national debt. Meanwhile, Obama says, “We’ve got to live within our means.” What a LOAD, coming from the biggest free-spender in the world. Who does he think he’s fooling? (Most of America, I guess; the ones who don’t pay attention to politics). Obama needs to be tossed into the trash bin of history. (CNS News)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Obama needs to be tossed into the trash bin of history." I could not agree more. That obama-nation needs to be GONE!

Anonymous said...

I think I forgot to tell you. Borders is closing where I live. I went in there and they had maybe 500 books left and the sale was down to 80%-90% off. They had TONS of obama's books sitting on the shelves untouched. I found one book I wanted (definitely not obama's). At the checkout counter they were tryng desperately to push obama's books for $1.00. Yes, ONE dollar! Nobody wanted it. When it was my turn and they offered the book to me for a dollar I replied, "obama is not worth a dollar!" There was snickering behind me. The checkout woman said, "Personally I agree." Some woman further down the line behind me said, "Hey! Don't you have a dumpster outside??" Everybody cracked up then.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: I certainly wouldn't pay a dollar for an Obama book. He didn't write them, anyway. His terrorist buddy did. You know, the guy who bombed the Pentagon and is now a professor.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: I wouldn't dirty my Dumpster with an Obama book.

Anonymous said...

Me either.