Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Steal From Work Day

This is how liberals think; if your boss makes a little more than you do, it’s okay for you to steal from him. This is how they operate on a national basis and it is reflected in their twisted ideas about how much to tax you. They think because a business owner “takes in” over $250,000, he’s RICH. But he isn’t. In New York City, for instance, which is COMPLETELY run by liberals, a $250,000 paycheck is “just getting by.” They think he gets to keep every dime he earns. But he doesn’t, and liberals aren’t smart enough to realize that. They see this “big number” coming in, and think they can steal as much of it as they can. Carry that further and you get something like “National Steal from Work Day,” something that robs your boss of untold amounts of money he needs to spend to REPLACE the things you steal.

I notice the operators of this web site haven’t the guts to even tell you who they are. That’s another thing liberals do: promote illogical and illegal schemes from behind the scenes with nobody knowing who they are. They tell you to contact some made-up named organization (most likely a just-out- of-his-teens kid in his Mom’s basement, who has a computer (bought by Mom) and a printer-fax machine (probably also bought by Mom) he uses to send out press releases and make trouble for people who actually WORK for a living. Notice he stole an image from a well-know comic strip for his web site. I wonder if he got permission; I doubt it. His Mom probably pays for his ISP, too. (NSFWD)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't get me started on not being able to contact the people behind the company or website. It is impossible to contact anyone at the 3 credit agencies. In the first place I should NEVER have to pay to see what information they are keeping on me, especially as they always have WRONG INFORMATION. Then once I do pay for a look and find the problems I spend months just trying to get any satisfactory corrections. They cannot be called. Their phone numbers are voice prompt hell that run you right out the back door never having spoken to a human. You wait months to hear anything from letters you send to them. Then they send you a document that looks NOTHING like the report you print out on line, does not show the whole report, yet purports to have corrected the issues you brought up. This is a lot of stamps and writing back and forth to get to this point. They once told me that a creditor had told them what my birth date is and that's that. I had to write back and tell them "I KNOW WHEN I WAS BORN. I WAS THERE!!!!!!" They have names for me that I have never used and thus are wrong, and they refuse to change it. I can NEVER get my credit reports corrected completely. And there is no one to complain to about these agencies. If individuals could check their reports for free AND get corrections done promptly and correctly, that would go a long way toward preventing identity theft. These agencies are selling my information and yet charging me to see my own information which they don't bother with making sure is correct.

My ISP makes it as difficult to fine an e-mail contact on them as possible. I can literally spend 30minutes just looking before I find an e-mail address. Then I get a canned response that has absolutely NOTHING to do with my question or problem! THat is because they control what you can say to them by the "catagories" they set up from which you MUST choose and which trigger the canned responses. WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE THESE DAYS?????????

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: I have the same problem with my own web site host. whenever something goes wrong, they put me through that hell you mention, with pre-selected things that CAN go wrong, but are usually what did NOT go wrong. If an when I get through that to a human, the results are just as bad. I avoid that with credit reporting companies by doing NO credit. I KNOW my credit is bad, because of NO credit action. I once was refused for a Wells Fargo bank account because they had NO credit info on me, good OR bad.

Anonymous said...

I guess Wells Fargo figured you were dead. No credit? Must be dead.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: To them, no credit is bad credit.

Anonymous said...

I know. One would think that if you did not owe anyone and never borrowed that would mean you are a sound, responsible risk. Not on this planet.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: To Wells Fargo it means you're a bad credit risk or that's not your right name.

Anonymous said...

This planet is so screwed up...

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: You're right.