Saturday, April 2, 2011

Is Trump Stupid?

That’s what Obama and his people will say when they hear he “doubts” Obama was born in Hawaii. I may be stupid, too, because I more than doubt it. Mostly because he will not do the simple thing of SHOWING his REAL birth certificate. Even the governor of Hawaii says he can’t find it. Why he absolutely REFUSES to do this simple thing and put this whole constitutional question to rest tells me there is more to the question than he wants us to know. And the answer can SINK his presidency. So if he COULD, he WOULD show it. Ergo, he can’t, and he’s like a cat covering up the stuff in his litterbox. (UPI)

5 comments:

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: But he's managed to make billions while being stupid.

Anonymous said...

Different Anonymous here: Trump is NOT stupid! He is highly intelligent and a clever man who has made quite a nice living for himself. He did not do that being stupid. I am not sure he would have what it takes to run this country, but then obama doesn't either!

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: My comment was fececious (sp?). I'm sorry if my post made you think I thought he was stupid. You cannot make billions of dollars while being stupid.

Anonymous said...

No. I thought you thought that I thought he was stupid. (Did you follow that? lol. You have to read it slowly.) I am also a different Anonymous than the one on April 8 who said he is stupid.

You know, Trump may just dredge up enough of the ugly underbelly of what is going on in this country to really awaken some people. He really has nothing to lose.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: Just know I don't think Trump is stupid, just that he is a known liberal from the past. Of course, Reagan was a liberal early on, too. So you just have to go by what he DOES, not what he SAYS.