Saturday, April 16, 2011

"Not Qualified to Be President"

Many people, INCLUDING OBAMA himself, have said Obama is not an American citizen, but was born in Kenya. By the time you get to the story to which we've linked, it may have been removed at Obama’s orders. But I’ve seen this video and heard him say it himself. This is sufficient proof to me. He also mentions “my Muslim faith.” The liberal media will not cover this because they are in his back pocket. He, and all his friends will call me a liar, and “crazy” for pushing this because they are “afraid” of the consequences of it being “officially” found to be true. But I don't care. At first, I wasn't interested in this controversy; until Obama spend millions of our tax dollars to keep his birth, and other records secret. I figure there's got to be something to it, for that reason, if for no other. He could "clear this up" easily by releasing those records, but he will not. (YouTube)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

With whom are we going to replace obama? I'm worried. Mitt Romney's Massachusetts health care is a "mini-me" to obama-care so more of the same there. Huckabee wants the bible to be the law of the land. He's a nut-job. Trump? Well, at lease he knows finance VERY well and also is very aware of what is going on business-opportunity wise around the world. But qualified to be president?? Ok. So he far more qualified than obama, the "community organizer". But President The Donald? I dunno.....

Of course, California had The Governator...

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: How about Sarah Palin? Unless you're "drank the Kool-Aid" they've been spouting about her in an effort to get rid of her because they know she can "upset their applecart?" How about Bobby Jindal? I'd go for either. Don't limit yourself to those whose names appear most often without liberal slurs. Those slurs alone can tell you who is best.

Anonymous said...

I think Sarah has a lot to say, and she is very good at hitting the nail on the head. But I do not think she is presidential material. I wish she were. Of course, she has more qualifications than a "community organizer". Her run for VP really did her in because they really gagged her and left the publick with an image of her that is not Sarah. Maybe a few more years down the road she might be ready.

I do not know about Bobby Jindal. I will have to poke around and find out about him.

The trouble is we ARE limited to those that managed to get the most press, rather than those who have the best qualifications.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: What makes you think she is NOT qualified to be president any more than Obama is? Are you listening to the liberal press? PLUTO is more qualified than Obama. Jindal is governor of Louisiana and gave the "answer" speech to the "State of the Nation" speech. He's not afraid of ANYTHING.

Anonymous said...

Look back at what I said. I said, "Of course, she has more qualifications than 'community organizer' (i.e. obama) She especially has more qualifications as governor of Alaska because she was given much more intel since the state is so close to Russia. That is way more than obama. But I still do not think she is presidential. If I had to choose between obama and Sarah I would choose Sarah.

I will check out Jindal.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: On what basis is she not qualified to be president? If I had to choose between Obama and PLUTO I'd choose Pluto. She is EMINENTLY more qualified than Obama ever was.

Anonymous said...

That's what I said. She is far more qualified than obama.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: Pluto is more qualified.

Anonymous said...

We can always "write in" Pluto...