Saturday, February 19, 2011

What's WRONG With These People?

I’ve told them and told them about the reason for the economic crash, just before the 2008 election, but nobody seems to want to do anything about it. Why? Chris Dodd and Barney Frank were the “architects” of this abomination of a law (The Community Reinvestment Act of 1976), with Democrat Jimmy Carter signing it into law. What it does is FORCE bankers and other lenders to loan money to people who CANNOT repay it. EVERYBODY, even Chris and Barney KNEW this law would create the biggest economic disaster ever, but they didn't care. They knew they could use it for their own purposes. Next, they created Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, two fully government owned financial institutions, to “buy up” all these “toxic assets” (a contradiction in terms if I ever saw one) and “keep the lid on" until conditions were just right to use it to create a Democrat “takeover” of this government It happened just before the 2008 presidential election.

And they “shut down” Fannie and Freddie just before that election long enough to allow the crash to begin so they could blame it on the Republicans and get a Democrat in the White House, and enough Democrats elected to Congress to be in the majority. They succeeded, and shortly thereafter passed a law creating an “open-ended” fund to make sure Fannie and Freddie would be able to “keep the lid on,’ at least for the next eight years while Obama and his Democrat friends raped this country. And rape it they did, spending more money in TWO YEARS than all the presidents before him spent in the entire history of this country. This is so obvious, even my teenage grandson realizes it, but the politicians and bureaucrats don’t. Is it on purpose? I think so. There’s no other explanation for their purposeful BLINDNESS about it. It's the same as their "purposeful blindness" about Obama's birth certificate. (Just common sense)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard on the news that Obama is not concerned about the undrest in the middle-east delaying the US' economic recovery. WHAT economic recovery??? I do not see any economic recovery. Do you see an economic recovery??? I work for a company that never gives raises thanks to the US economy. I have lost half the value of my home. Everything I have to buy keeps going higher and higher in price. Taxes keep going up. Homeowner's insurance keeps going up, up, up. State Farm is going after a 28% increase in homeowner's insurance. If that happens, there is no way I can pay that. Without mandatory insurance, the bank will be on my butt because THEY want the house insured. But if I don't have the money, I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY! Then what do I do? And Obama thinks there is an economic recovery underway????? Does he live on this planet??

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: Obama, like most liberal politicians, is living in a dream world. He thinks if he SAYS there's a recovery, we'll believe him. He SAYS there is no inflation. But as you noted, all prices keep going up faster than our incomes. What causes that, but inflation? Actually, Obama lives in "Sillyville."

Anonymous said...

I went to the grocery and bought fruit, dog food, veggie cheese (ond small package of slices), dental floss, salad and a $10.00 bottle of wine. Imagine my surprise when my bill was $81.00!! I did not even buy any meat! Then I bought gas for $3.40/gallon. I cannot financially keep going like this! My income is NOT going up at all! You know they will use this new "fuel shortage" (compliments of Lybia) to say they have to jack up the prices again (and never lower them).

Anonymous said...

P.S. I think he moved. He now lives in Dumbass Hollow (with his head up his "hollow".

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: And they say there's no inflation. Didya ever notice prices that go up during inflationary times NEVER go back down again? If you looked at a chart of price levels, the red line would go directly up, while the inflation line went up and down.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: You'd think he'd get tired of the smell up there.

Anonymous said...

Yes. Once a price goes up, it never comes down, even if the reason it originally went up disappears. Those reasons are just excuses.

I imagine obama things 'the hollow' smells like roses because it is HIS smell.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: That's how it goes. Prices will ALWAYS go up and never come down. That's how politicians steal from us without us (mostly) knowing about it. Sometimes they go too far (like now) and we notice. But they continue on, giving us excuse after excuse and ignoring us when we call them on it.