Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Obama Imposes "Gag Order"

The guy who promised the most “open” and “transparent” administration in history (a common promise, usually broken) has insisted that housing proponents must sign a “confidentiality agreement” (a gag order) in order to participate in a rental policy working group. They either sign it or they’re excluded. Apparently this is how Obama plans on dealing with the Republicans as a majority. They no longer have to “sit at the back of the bus,” but if they come forward it is with a “gag” in their mouths. (Politico)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? What is this about? I've not seen anything in the news about this.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: You've been watching the wrong news. Try Fox or someone else that tells the truth--if you can find anybody. Are you surprised?

Anonymous said...

I do watch Fox. Guess I was watching at the wrong time. I watch every morning before going to work. Maybe it's on their website.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: It was also on The Blaze, I believe.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. The Blaze. Never heard of it. Is that a TV broadcast or website? I do not have cable TV so I miss a lot. I will Google The Blaze. I poked around on Fox's website and did not find anything about obama's 'gag order'.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: Try the Politico. That's the link I gave you on the post.What I DO is bring you news you will not find in the liberal media. What's surprising when I tell you something that's not there? "The Blaze" is one of my best sources.

Anonymous said...

Ok. Thanks.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: You're welcome.