Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Republicans Stiff Tea Party

They’d better get their act together and start cooperating with the Tea Parties or many of THEIR number will go home in 2012, right along with all the liberal Democrats we didn’t get this time. They’re going right along with the liberals in accusing the peaceful Tea Partiers with being violent. This with NO proof of any kind. Apparently they don’t know who their friends are. The Tea Partiers, along with real Republicans, can finish the “takeover” of government we started in 2012. If they don’t start working WITH the Tea Parties, they’re going to lose in 2012, which will be fine with the Democrats. (Christian Science Monitor)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the Tea Party strong enough to do that? I would hope so, but I don't know.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: the Republicans are going to be surprised at just how powerful the Tea Party IS. The Tea Party is why the GOP won so big last November. In spite of opposition from even Republicans.

Anonymous said...

Well I certainly hope so. Things need to change, BIG!

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: They will. I just hope it happens soon enough.

Anonymous said...

I wish we did not have to wait for 2010. I wish we could impeach Obama.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: If anybody would actually go after finding Obama's birth certificate and none was found (I don't think there is one), and they actually follow the law, we could rid us of this pestilence right away. But I'm not holding my breath for it to happen.