Sunday, October 3, 2010

Teamsters President "Orders" Members to Go to Rally

Apparently, Teamsters are “slave labor” now, who can be “ordered” to attend meetings at will. The Teamsters president probably thinks they should be paid their regular hourly wage to go to this meeting, too. Let’s be clear: I don’t KNOW that to be true, but I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if it were. I’m getting very tired of people like this, who have a small sphere of power and push it to the limit. This guy’s just a “small banana,” but he’s acting like he’s a king. They’ll probably call me a racist because of this, since he’s a black man. But I judge people as individuals and I judge this individual to be an overbearing man who thinks he can order union members around. My opinion would be the same if he were GREEN, or purple with pink polka-dots. Liberals can call me what they want. The opinions of liberals just don’t concern me. (The Blaze)

No comments: