Tuesday, October 12, 2010

200 More Jobs Lost

The last plant making incandescent bulbs in the United States closed recently, throwing the 200 workers charged with making these long-made staple items to lose their jobs. The liberals promised to “create” more jobs, yet everything they do seems to COST us jobs. What is WRONG with these people? This plant closed because of a bunch of frightened liberals acting to counter an IMAGINED problem that is, in reality, a CON. AlGore's billion dollar SWINDLE. Like many other things the liberals do. For my part I am buying up as many of these bulbs as I can, and will IMPORT them if I have to, to keep from ever being FORCED to use those ecologically dangerous, mercury-containing curly fluorescent bulbs they’re trying to force on me. I do have to say this wasn't a liberal president who signed the bill banning incandescent bulbs. This CAN be blamed on Bush, but the law was PASSED by a liberal (Democrat)-controlled Congress. (Washington Post)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If one of those bulbs breaks, that gas that comes out is toxic as hell!

Ray Thomas said...

Anon.: You know what our "leaders" will not admit.