Thursday, October 28, 2010

Obama PURPOSELY Destroying This Economy

Now why would he be doing that? The answer is simple: he doesn’t like capitalism. He has been brought up by his communist father and mother to believe capitalism is EEEVIL! He figures now he is president, this is his best chance to “make this country over” as he wishes it. He knows we will fight him every step of the way so he’s making it impossible to continue a capitalist economy. Meanwhile he’s mounting a propaganda campaign to convince us that capitalism doesn’t work.

But it DOES work, as long as our own PRESIDENT is not “throwing monkey wrenches into the system” while telling us it is capitalism that’s at fault It is to his ADVANTAGE for the recession not only to continue, but to deepen while he’s lying to you about capitalism being at fault. Don’t let him continue. Get RID of his voting majority in Congress, and get rid of HIM in 2012. (The Desert Conservative)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be glued to my Tv tonight. It would really do my heart good if all "Democraps" were kicked out. That would SO send a message!

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: They weren't ALL kicked out.
some were in STRONG liberal districts and you know how ignorant those liberals are. But enough were to change the face of the Congress. Hopefully, bad laws will not make it out of the House in the future.

Anonymous said...

For the ones remaining, they are in a much weaker position.

Have you checked the map on FOX 13's website? Almost totally RED! :)

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: I've seen it. I have a copy of it.

Anonymous said...

It did my heart good to see aaallll that red. I may print it, frame it, and put it on my wall.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: I already have.