Sunday, June 27, 2010

"Respect for the Office"

Many people say we should have “respect for the office if not for the man in it.” I disagree. With a man like Obama sitting in the Oval Office, the office deserves NO respect. His insistence on “dissing” Israel, which is only defending itself, which it has a right to, do is but one example of his idiocy while holding this office. Then there is his insistence on destroying the economy of the Gulf of Mexico area by banning all drilling because of an accident at one well. An accident made impossible by federal regulations forcing them to drill so far out and so deep. I have no respect for the man, OR the office as long as he is in it. This man is not just a bad president, he is a DISASTER for this country. He not only GETS no respect, he is DUE none. (Soda Head)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. We warrants NO respect.

Anonymous said...

Oh. Excuse me. I meant HE warrants no respect. Typo.