Tuesday, June 29, 2010

How Stupid ARE They?

I get very angry at all the liberal bozos that get all “concerned” about how we “treat” Islamic prisoners who were caught on the field of battle trying to kill Americans for not believing in Islam—or THEIR VERSION of Islam. I learned everything I needed to know about them on Sept. 11, 2001. These people would kill those people as well as you and I just as soon as they see them. Why they are “concerned” about our “treatment” of such people is beyond me. I guess I just don’t think the same way they do. And I don’t WANT to. They’re STUPID. Not ignorant, STUPID. Maybe we should find them all and turn them loose in a room with a bunch of those Islamic extremist prisoners. See how long they’d last. I have no brief for the Islamic religion because I don’t like its teachings. But if they leave me alone, I’ll leave them alone. Only problem is, Islamic extremists use this religion as an excuse to kill people. For that, I’ll kill them if I find them and they try to kill me. (C-TV)

No comments: