Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Hate-Filled Exit"

Helen Thomas (I’m ashamed to have the same last name) is full of hate for Jews. How she maintained that hate in the face of the actions of their enemies, I don’t know. Maybe she was just too old and addled to do the job she tried to do, I don’t know (In the interest of full disclosure I confess to being an “oldster” myself, though not as old) ANYBODY who puts down an entire race of people without good reason has no business writing a regular column and being honored with a “down front and center” seat at presidential press conferences where she can make as much trouble as possible. Yes, she has the right to be a “Jew-hater” and to write her column as she desires. But not to be accorded such an exalted position as she has had. This woman should have long-since been retired. I hope she enjoys what’s left of her life. I certainly plan on enjoying what’s left of mine. (Town Hall)

No comments: