Sunday, July 26, 2009

Two Month Paid Vacation

Remember the Oklahoma state trooper who assaulted an ambulance paramedic after stopping him while he was on an emergency run with a patient in the ambulance? He got suspended and lost five day’s pay. Then got a “two month paid vacation” they CALL a "suspension." Which tells us the cops WILL be protected at all costs when they “go off the reservation” and commit an uncalled-for assault that could have resulted in the death of that patient. But the politicians and bureaucrats don’t care about that. All they care about is "damage control." I guess it doesn’t matter that the cop was in the wrong. They’ll protect him at all costs. No word about any “charges” against the paramedic, but I’d bet they won’t be able to convict him of anything even if they do pursue them. I guess that means if a cop stops me for nothing and assaults me, if I retaliate, I’LL be prosecuted and he’ll get a long paid vacation (maybe). That’s apparently the way things work these days; at least in Oklahoma. (Just common sense)

No comments: