Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dropping Coverage

They “poo-poo” the idea that private companies will drop their coverage when the government “takes it over.” I have an example that involves a medical company that WAS supplying me with a six-month’s supply of Plavix (which I need to keep my arteries open) twice a year, FREE. As soon as Bush’s “plan” to pay for SOME of my medicine and FORCE me to participate or be fined for “not signing up,” they stopped. Since this medicine costs almost $150.00 a month, I HAD to “sign up. But when they pay for $5,000 worth of medicine for me, suddenly I’m “on my own” for another $5,000 worth. How do I get my Plavix then? That program has ended. I’m sure there are other, similar programs, that are ended, as well. That this program is MANDATORY is an ABOMINATION. (Just common sense)

No comments: