Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sorry 'Bout That

I try to update this blog at least once a day, but lately I haven't been able to do that because of two things: The first is that I haven't been feeling well (old age), which has limited my ability to sit up to this keyboard. In addition, I am rewriting for publication, a book I wrote in 1976, which is every bit as applicable to today as it was then. But things have happened that I need to incorporate and some things I need to delete before publishing it. Its name is Success Through Originality. Watch for my current book to appear on Amazon and in other places soon. Its name is What's WRONG in America." I could tell you the answer to that in one sentence, but the rest of the book gives examples to prove my thesis. If you read it, you'll be a "believer."

No comments: