Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kennedy As Usual

Oil Slick
Teddy Kennedy's yacht lost some oil into the bilge. So he told a crew member to "dump it overboard. This is the kind of thing Kennedy does, because he's an arrogant liberal. He stops the building of a wind farm on Nantucket Sound because, "That's where I sail!" Well, who cares about where Teddy sails, but Teddy? A wind farm is supposed to be something good for the environment. But Teddy doesn't care, as long as he doesn't have to see it when he's sailing. So he creates an oil slick. He doesn't care. He's a Senator. They don't have to care. Especially if he has been in the Senate forever. Even after leaving his pregnant girlfriend to die after driving his car off a bridge. He "beat that rap" because he is a "powerful Senator." So why would he worry about a piddling oil slick?" If I were the authorities, I'd look under his yacht to see if there are any pregnant women there. Under water is where he usually leaves his mistakes. Especially since he got away with it the first time. Some people would say I'm "too hard" on him. But I disagree. Nothing I, or anyone else has ever said has "reined him in," so I'll keep talking about him, hoping something may one day stick. (News Max)

No comments: