Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ignore Ahmadinejad's Letter

Some time ago, the Iranian "president" wrote a letter, ostensibly to the "American people," in hopes of "going over Bush's head" to talk to us. "TEHRAN, Iran (AP) -- Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has written a letter to the American people that was released at U.N. headquarters in New York , a state newspaper reported". I've seen this letter and it's a lot of poop. This American, for one, will not attempt to answer his stupid attempts at "rewriting history" because I think he has not earned the right to even TALK to me--or any other American. He is stupid. He thinks he "knows it all", and he doesn't. He will not listen to reason because he is not a reasonable man. He has spent most of his tenure as "president" supporting terrorists everywhere and fomenting trouble, including in Iraq. Can anyone give me a LOGICAL reason why I should listen to anything he might say, any time? He says, "Many American people" have asked him to write such a letter. I don't think so. That's another of his lies. Name me ONE real American who is interested. He's worse than a stinking brown spot on the bottom of my shoe. (Associated Press,)

No comments: