Saturday, December 1, 2007

"Peaceful Muslims" Want to Kill Teacher

Remember Gillian Gibbons, the teacher who was jailed for "allowing" her students to name a teddy bear Mohammed? She could have been flogged (45 lashes), but wasn't. They put her in jail for 15 days and plan to deport her. But those "peaceful Muslim citizens" aren't satisfied. They want her executed. One was even heard to say, "If I find her I'll kill her myself." Is this how "peaceful people" react to someone who doesn't understand how bloodthirsty Muslims are about their "prophet?" Would they like to kill ME for this blog item? Remember, these aren't (necessarily) those Islamic terrorists speaking. It's everyday Muslim citizens. Those "peaceful" people. Seems to me I've heard a lot about "tolerance" for the Muslim religion. Should "tolerance" only go in one direction? (The Sun, 12/1/07)

No comments: