Thursday, August 6, 2015

Unconstitutional Court Order

I guess, under Obama, nobody thinks they need to follow the Constitution. What do you think about a court order to the Center for Medical Progress, who have been releasing incriminating videos about Planned Parenthood's crimes against nature, to stop releasing them? What? I thought the First amendment banned such things! How this Democrat judge (who was responsible for $230.000.00 in contributions to Obama and later was appointed a judge by Obama) hopes to ENFORCE that UNCONSTITUTIONAL order is beyond me, unless the people who are charged with enforcing court orders are completely STUPID and don't know what the First amendment guarantees. It's frankly amazing to me that “the powers that be” take NO ACTION against such a criminal organization as Planned parenthood for MURDERING BABIES by the thousands (even MILLIONS) and selling their body parts to all comers, But DO take action against the people who “out” them. Are we (not me) going “round the bend,” or what? If we keep on letting ignorant judges like this make such STUPID orders, and actually ENFORCE them, we're LOST. If that judge reads this, he/she might even come after me for “contempt of court.” If so, I'm guilty. I have NOTHING but contempt for this court. I notice the story does not mention the name, or even the SEX of the judge who handed down this ILLEGAL order. I notice this happened in California, where insanity reigns supreme. (Town Hall)

No comments: