Friday, August 21, 2015

Going Too Far

Liberals always go too far when they feel they have “all the power,” as they think, today. They don't even notice that they lost the last election, big time. The Republicans now control BOTH HOUSES of Congress (for whatever that's worth, because they look more like liberals than liberals). They not only try to ban real guns, but fake guns, too (cap guns, BB guns, gun replicas, etc.), they ban cigarettes. Then they go on and ban those “e-cigarettes,” (that cigarette substitute smokers came up with) even though they do no harm to ANYONE Less even than a cup of coffee). Even if they did. We're adults. Perfectly capable of making our own decisions about their use. For my part, NOBODY gets to tell me I can't do things like that. I don't smoke any more. I quit smoking more than 30 years ago, after smoking like a chimney for 45 years. But not because of anything I heard from the “anti-smoking crowd,” because I simply got TIRED of smoking. And I haven't had ANY desire to smoke, since. I don't NEED liberals to try and tell me what I can, and cannot do. And I will not allow them to do so. If they try it, I'll slap them silly(er). (Hot Air)

No comments: