Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Why Do We Do It?

 Why do we (not me) keep on electing such people as Barack Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Peelosi, and Bill Clinton (and they’re not the only ones) to high office in our government so they can LOOT us of our money and take away our rights for the benefit of the “drones” of society who wish to live their lives without working? Drones who produce nothing except more and more babies, each of which is worth a finite amount of money to them? Some people would say the answer to that question is a hard one, but it is not. Those who say that are blind, and most are PROUD to “pay no attention to politics” until just before an election, when the lies are flying high and wide.

The reason is very simple: today, there are more “drones” in our society than PRODUCERS, and each one has a vote. They are now the MAJORITY and they vote to “keep the goodies coming,” and it is the “producer” who creates those “goodies.” The only problem with that is that soon the drones will eliminate the producers entirely from the population. Then they will start “eating their own” and society will collapse and we will begin again. The survivors will vote some real people into office and we will prosper for a while, until the drones again gain enough power to overrule the producers. It took us almost 300 years for that to happen this time, but I don’t think the process will take that long next time. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your point of view), I won’t live long enough to see it.

At age 76, I am forced (because I can no longer work, though I wish I could) to live (mostly) on Social Security, something I call an ABOMINATION. Why is that, since it sends me money each month I remain alive? Again, the answer is simple: I “contributed” (“protection money”) to Social Security all my working life, at the point of a gun (and if you don’t believe that “gun” thing, just try and NOT “contribute”). If I had been able to invest that same money myself in interest-bearing instruments, today I’d be a millionaire and the income from it would be significantly HIGHER than the pittance Social Security “returns” to me. The Heritage Foundation has the figures to prove it. Do your own research. (Just common sense)

No comments: